Saturday, September 20, 2008

Confirmed!

March 22, 2009. This is our date. We've already decided that if anything throws this date off, then we'll wait till the Wine Spectator's Tour to come around (May 2009) and get married while in Las Vegas! Our wedding site has been notified. We've submitted our second deposit payment, and we're waiting for the third (and final) contract to come in the mail. We're done. No more changing.

We are still planning on an outdoor ceremony. Of course, we are having a Spring Equinox wedding, so who knows what the weather will be like. The site can move the ceremony inside, if needed.

Six months to plan a wedding seems daunting to me; I feel like there isn't enough time. I know it will all work out, but my "type A" personality is kicking in and I'm pushing John to get things done on my timeline. I'm trying to watch that so that I don't overdo it and make him upset. He's a procrastinator and I am not, so this creates an interesting team.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Yea! So exciting!! Enjoy this time.

Matt and Denise said...

Yeah! That's great! 6 months isn't too bad... Just remeber to have fun with all the planning- make it an enjoyable experience that you guys can share together :) You can do it and I'm so excited for you guys!