John and I both cannot believe that the wedding is only one week away! I think the next few days and weeks will go rather quickly! There is a bunch to do before the wedding, and vacations ALWAYS go too quickly. Our week in Montego Bay, Jamaica will feel like 24 hours for sure!
We fly to San Jose on Wednesday. We arrive at about 5pm (which will feel more like 7pm to us). By the time we get our bag(s) and pick up our rental car, we'll be feeling like it's bed time for sure! We decided we'll stay with the Schroeders the nights leading up to the wedding.
I'll have my first of two salon appointments on Thursday morning. My parents fly in early that afternoon, then we have our wedding rehearsal early that evening. After the rehearsal, at the request of DeeLynn, John and I are attending a double dance lesson. We desperately need a refresher. We haven't practiced our dancing since we left California. Thursday will be a long day for sure!
On Friday, my sister and her husband fly in. We'll need to pick up the tuxes and drop things off at the Freedom Hall and Gardens by 5pm that evening. If it works out with John's parents, we'll have the rehearsal dinner on Friday night at the Fields' home as well.
Saturday will start off with another set of appointments at the salon. John and I will be getting massages. After his massage, John will most likely go visit with the men, while DeeLynn, my mom and sister, and I get our nails done. After the salon visit, we plan to go to San Francisco. My sister and brother-in-law really want to go! We'll probably eat dinner on Pier 39 or something. That night, I'll stay with the Schroeders and John may stay at his parents' home.
Sunday is the big day! By 2:30pm, we'll be married! We have the venue until 7:30pm. That night, John and I have a reservation at the Marriott (which is right across the street from the wedding venue).
On Monday, my sister and brother-in-law's flight leaves at 9am. My parents fly out around 12n. John and I leave for Montego Bay at 9pm. I'm not sure what the plan is for that day, other than saying goodbye and getting our luggage ready for the trip to Jamaica.
We're in Jamaica until Tuesday, March 31. We fly back to San Jose and plan to stay at John's parents' home until we fly home on Saturday, April 4. We've scheduled a lunch with my old co-workers on April 2 and a dinner with some friends on April 3.
Well, there's the plan anyway. We'll have to wait to see if things actually work out as planned. One thing is for certain: John and I will be returning to Alabama as Husband and Wife!
1 comment:
What a plan!! So many wonderful memories will be made! Can't wait to see all the pictures! See you sometime when you guys get back :)
Post a Comment