After returning from camping, I sent an email to my point of contact in Huntsville, AL to see how the reconciliation was coming. Judy responded telling me that the scope of the position had changed and required more experience than I currently have. I sent her an email thanking her for her time and consideration and asked that she keep me in mind for other opportunities she may know or hear about. She quickly responded and said she would most definitely help in whatever way she could. She also let me know that if anything changes with the current position, she will let me know as soon as she can. It's great to know that she is keeping me in mind and seems to want to remain in contact. I have a lot of people supporting my search for something closer to my family in the South, so that is really nice. It'll work out when it is supposed to.
This does leave my time open to focus more on wedding planning and making sure we save as much money as possible. All the advice I received while camping will most certainly come in handy now!
2 comments:
I am glad to see you are finding the positive in the situation. I know you are wanting very badly to move but it will work out when it is right.
I'm sure it will all work out and the right position will come through when you least expect it. Congrats on the engagement; I feel so out of touch.
Post a Comment