I believe that things happen for a reason. People find each other and share a bond at very specific times in their lives and with reason. Timing is everything.
My divorce is final on March 21. This is extremely significant because this is also the first day of Spring - the time in which new beginnings are to be persued; light conquers darkness; the rebirth of nature occurs.
True to the time of year, I've been working on improving myself. I've started working to build stronger relationships with the people I care most about. I've reached out to possible career opportunities within my current place of employment. I've began working on strengthening my body, mind, and soul with the practice of Yoga and by reading work by authors who inspire me. I transformed my physical image by cutting and dying my hair. I traded in the vehicle I purchased from my ex's father, cutting one of the ties that held me to my past. On March 21, the final tie will be cut, and it will mark the first day of the rest of my life.
1 comment:
You are beginning a new and fresh chapter in life. So glad that chapter includes me. And by the way I haven't seen your new hair color yet :)
Post a Comment