Monday, November 17, 2008
Update on the Possible Move to the South
I was waiting, anxiously, all day for an email from Judy. By the time it was 3pm pacific, I was pretty much frustrated again. I sent Judy an email asking her if she had any luck with contacting any of my current managers. I was just hoping to get some sort of "promising" email - something to let me know that they were still interested. As you may know, 3pm pacific is 5pm in Alabama. I also knew that Judy was going on travel, again, tomorrow through Thursday. I wasn't sure if I was going to get a response at all. Well, at about 4:30 (pacific) my phone's email tone went off. Judy had emailed me. She said that she has not had a chance to try and get a hold of anyone, but she was taking my list with her on travel. She is hoping to find some time during travel to reach out to some of the people on my list. She said if she can't get the time before she gets back to the office, then she'll be sure to reach out on Friday. So...we wait some more. At least I know she has the intention of contacting people in my office.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds good. Tick tock tick tock...wait patiently :) (if that is possible)
Post a Comment